Friday, January 2, 2009

An Exciting New Year

I am as excited about this next year as this cat is lit up.


It is January 2nd and already this year is proving to be an extremely successful one for me.

Thanks to an incredible debut at the South Padre Island Mercado, I have been commissioned to do some tropical art by a local interior decorator on South Padre Island, I go back to work on my cool new job at a local restaurant with the coolest people tomorrow morning, I will begin teaching classes in two weeks, another Mercado is being formed and I will be able to show more of my art there, my husband quit smoking, I have been learning all I can about social media (Twitter specifically) so that I can be of the best service to my other boss, JW, and do well in the business world as a writer and I am finding success in my weight loss program. I have lost 22 pounds already. I am working hard for this success and have always known that if you work hard, you WILL see results. I plan to do well in my personal life, meet my goals in both my family life and in business. I am reading and researching and learning all I can to MAKE MYSELF A SUCCESS because it is up to NO ONE ELSE BUT ME. My choices all day everyday will determine if I am to meet my goals and see my dreams come to fruition. I AM as lit up as this cat in the photo because I am brimming with excitement for this, my best year ever! I want to thank all my followers on this blog for following me over here to this new blog. This is going to be YOUR best year too! Can't you feel it?

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Look forward to following what you have to share.

    ReplyDelete