Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Perfect Weather in Paradise

This is a mini-blog because there is a problem uploading the rest of the pictures but I have to post this. Today my friend said she was treating me to lunch. She chose this place:














Apparently, we weren't the only ones with that great idea.
When you sit in this dining area,












this is the view you get:












You could also sit under an umbrella towards the pool.












When these people saw me taking pictures, they said, "Hey, Island Princess! Put us on Pure Padre!" so I am.












You don't suppose these young men should've been in school, do you?












So we went to this restaurant instead with this view...











You need to consider coming down to South Texas for your next vacation and spend a fraction of what a Hawaiian vacation would cost. The weather is perfect, food is great and you may even end up on Pure Padre!

No comments:

Post a Comment